can you patent an idea https://cristinatorressegovia.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/invention-wherever-do-you-begin/. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent a product is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.